➡️ Back to the main IPPN group.
We are pleased to invite you to the launch event for the Integrated Policy Practitioners' Network (IPPN). It will introduce the Network to a broad audience of development practitioners, and explore COVID-19 lessons to drive integrated action.
Welcome by Mr. Haoliang Xu, Assistant Secretary-General and Director of Bureau for Policy and Programme Support, UN Development Programme (UNDP)
Introduction to IPPN: Ms. Laurel Patterson, Head, SDG Integration, UNDP
Roundtable discussion, moderated by Mr. Maurizio Bussi, Deputy Regional Director, Europe and Central Asia, ILO
- Mr. Christophe Perrin, Director, Multilateral Cooperation Department, International Labour Organization (ILO)
- Ms. Maria-Noel Vaeza, Regional Director for Latin America, UN Women
- Ms. Vidhya Ganesh, Director, Division of Data, Analytics, Planning and Monitoring, UN Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Ms. Marcela Villarreal, Director, Partnerships and UN Collaboration Division, Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)
Country perspectives, moderated by Stefanos Fotiou, Director, Office of Sustainable Development Goals, FAO
- Ms. Alti Zwandor, Country Director, UNAIDS Namibia
- Ms. Zena Ali Ahmad, Resident Representative, UNDP Iraq
Questions and answers with the audience, moderated by Stefanos Fotiou, FAO
Closing by the Facilitator: Mr. Maurizio Bussi, ILO
Date: Wednesday, 17 November 2021
Time: 9:00-10:00 AM EDT (New York) | 3:00-4:00 PM CET (Geneva) | 9:00-10:00 PM ICT (Bangkok)
Registration is now closed his event, it was previously available at: https://bit.ly/IPPN_Launch
Watch the recording below, click for the presentation (or download below), and find other relevant resources in the comments section.
The Integrated Policy Practitioners' Network (IPPN) is a one-stop-shop for integrated policy practitioners, operating as a knowledge hub for the global community. IPPN aims to link existing efforts on SDG integration across UN agencies and beyond, and enabling cross-pollination and learning to enhance the UN System-wide capability to practice and deliver high-quality integrated policy support. IPPN is a joint effort under the auspices of the UNSDG Task Team on Integrated Policy Support.
Browse the IPPN website: https://sdgintegration.undp.org/IPPN
Join the IPPN group on SparkBlue: https://www.sparkblue.org/IPPNgroup
Sign up to receive updates about the IPPN: https://bit.ly/IPPN_Sign-up