➡️ Back to the IPPN group!
Join us for the next IPPN Knowledge Café, a webinar series focused on building the IPPN members’ capacity to better understand a systems perspective on policy integration and acceleration; and integrated policy solutions, including curation of tools and resources that support the design and implementation of cross-cutting policy solutions. Register in two clicks!
About this webinar
At the mid-point towards the deadline for achieving the 2030 Agenda, the enduring impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, climate change, rising debt and declining ODA, conflicts and crises across the world threaten not only to derail SDG achievement, but to reverse the hard gained development progress achieved to date.
The SDG Push framework aims to provide a comprehensive and country-specific UNDP tool to plan and implement SDG breakthroughs in a variety of development contexts, for both pro-cyclical and anti-cyclical response moments – elevating fiscal, financial, digital/data and governance enablers of sustainable development.
It is envisaged as an all-terrain tool, meant to catalyze breakthroughs from real-world constraints, rather than adding mechanical benchmarks or targets. “SDG Push” consultations will be rolled out progressively in UNDP programme countries – led by a top team of experts, delivering a country-specific playbook that bridges short run and long run horizons. The SDG Push framework is currently being piloted in Indonesia, Moldova, Namibia, Peru, and South Africa.
Join this session to learn about the SDG Push framework and the suite of tools and resources available to UN Country Teams, based on practical experiences of countries (Indonesia and South Africa) piloting the SDG Push framework, and to discuss approaches and methods for accelerating progress on the 2030 Agenda.
This discussion will present concrete experiences from the following keynote speakers:
- Juliaty (Ansye) Sopacua, Senior Advisor for Programme Integration and Development Analysis, UNDP Indonesia
- Rogers Dhliwayo, Economics Advisor, UNDP South Africa
This will be followed by a Q&A and exchanges with the audience!
Date: Wednesday, 22 February 2023
Time: 8:00 AM New York | 4:00 PM Addis Ababa/ Amman/ Istanbul | 8:00 PM Bangkok
Register in two clicks to receive the Zoom connection details: https://bit.ly/IPPN_KC13
Find the session recording below, the PPT presentations, as well as all relevant materials in the comments section below
The Integrated Policy Practitioners' Network (IPPN) is a one-stop-shop for integrated policy practitioners, operating as a knowledge hub for the global community. IPPN aims to link existing efforts on SDG integration across UN agencies and beyond, and enabling cross-pollination and learning to enhance the UN System-wide capability to practice and deliver high-quality integrated policy support. IPPN is a joint effort under the auspices of the UNSDG Task Team on Integrated Policy Support.
Browse the IPPN website: https://sdgintegration.undp.org/IPPN
Join the IPPN group on SparkBlue: https://www.sparkblue.org/IPPNgroup
Sign up to receive updates about the IPPN: https://bit.ly/IPPN_Sign-up
Any questions? Drop us a line at: email@example.com or ask us anything here
Dear IPPN community, thank you for joining today's Knowledge Café Babatunde Abidoye Serge Kapto Matthieu Cognac ! Find attached the PPT presentations, and a few resources shared during the session:
- Report | Pursuing the sustainable development goals (SDGs)in a world reshaped by COVID-19: https://www.undp.org/arab-states/publications/pursuing-sustainable-deve…
- Report | Leaving No One Behind: Impact of COVID-19 on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): https://www.undp.org/publications/leaving-no-one-behind-impact-covid-19…
- Data visualization | Assessing COVID-19 impact on the Sustainable Development Goals: https://data.undp.org/content/assessing-covid-impacts-on-the-sdgs/ and SDG Push Diagnostic Stimulator: https://data.undp.org/sdg-push-diagnostic/
- About the SDG Push: An Integrated Approach to Accelerate the SDGs: https://www.sparkblue.org/content/about-sdg-push-integrated-approach-ac…
A reminder on how you can stay informed about IPPN updates and activities:
- Join the IPPN group on SparkBlue: https://www.sparkblue.org/IPPNgroup
- Browse the IPPN website: https://sdgintegration.undp.org/IPPN
- Sign up to receive updates about the IPPN: https://bit.ly/IPPN_Sign-up
Please log in or sign up to comment.