Welcome to our discussion on Action Track 1
All people, at all times, should have access to safe and nutritious food. This means working to end hunger and all forms of malnutrition so that all people are well-nourished and healthy. And to ensure safe and nutritious food for all, we need coordinated actions.
Look at some of the actionable solutions that the UNFSS Action Track process and youth have proposed.
- Increase productivity for smallholder farmers
- Support farmers to produce healthy food.
- Decrease hunger among smallholder farmers by investing in soil health.
- Democratize precision agriculture technologies so that farmers can grow enough food for their families.
- Ensure that people have the right awareness, and knowledge about nutritious food to grow and consume.
- Generate demand for healthy and sustainable food
- Scale up biofortified crops
- Put farmers’ access to crop diversity first in seed policy and practice.
- Improve and vernacularize women’s land rights
Find additional information in the UNFSS Community Platform.
After reading these propositions, let us know what you think, what you can do, and what support is needed to bring the changes you aspire to obtain! You can answer one or all the following questions, using any means you prefer – write a comment, share a picture, compose a song or a poem, or send us a short video: