The Institute of Community & Public Health (ICPH), Birzeit University and King’s College London (KCL) have announced that the free intensive certified online course on “Qualitative Research Methods for Mental Health in War and Conflict” is open for enrolment. The course will be running for four weeks, with the start date on 7 February 2022.
The course is specifically designed for researchers; current and recently graduated Master’s, PhD and medical students; professionals working for local or international NGOs, Ministries, and international aid organizations from war and conflict affected settings.
- Excellent training in designing, conducting and disseminating the findings of qualitative research projects.
- The course draws heavily on contemporary examples of research on mental health in war and conflict, with a particular focus on the MENA region.
- Candidates are encouraged to apply their learning using their own data.
- Delivered by experienced tutors from a range of health, social scientific and medical research communities and disciplines.
- All course material is translated into Arabic and available online. Learners may participate in discussions and exercises in Arabic if they prefer.