Welcome to the HHD Strategy 2022 - 2025 Discussion Room!
This discussion room aims to generate a broad action-oriented discussion across a range of thematic areas including strategic innovation, data, digitalization, energy, financing, pandemic preparedness and the response to COVID-19, and the climate emergency.
Please respond to one or more of the following questions, and indicate which question you are responding to in your post. Don't forget to click on the "Comment" button:
- The UNDP Strategic Plan 2022 - 2025 identifies strategic innovation, digitalization, data and development finance as enablers for its implementation. How can these enablers strengthen UNDP’s HIV and health work?
- In the current context (growing multidimensional risk and multiple concurrent crises, climate emergency, multiple pandemics - HIV, COVID-19, TB, malaria, and gender-based violence), what are the lessons and learning from the three action areas of the HHD Strategy 2016 - 2021 that should inform the HHD Strategy 2022-2025?
- Action area 1: Reducing inequalities and exclusion that affect health and drive epidemics
- Action area 2: Promoting effective and inclusive governance for health
- Action area 3: Building resilient and sustainable systems for health
- The UNDP Strategic Plan 2022 - 2025 refers to pandemic preparedness. What should UNDP be doing in this area?
🔊Help us spread the word about this e-discussion! You can direct your networks and partners to this link where they will find a comms kit with suggested visuals and captions under column 3: 3. HHD Strategy 2022-2024. Led by Health team and CoP HIV and Health
Feel free to use the official hashtag #UNDPHIVHealth on social media, and to click on the "Share this page" buttons at the top-right corner of this page!
💡Return to the main consultation page