We are pleased to invite you to “Learning Insights: Leading Systems Transformation in the Decade of Action”, a side event to the High-level Political Forum (HLPF) on Sustainable Development. The event will take place on Wednesday, 14 July 2021, 7.30-8.30 a.m. New York | 6.30-7.30 p.m. Bangkok. Register here: https://bit.ly/HLPFinviteSDGi
In January 2021, UNDP launched a series of Global Dialogues and a UN Action Learning Lab to strengthen systems leadership capabilities for the Decade of Action. The 4-month initiative was advanced as a collaborative powered by UNDP’s integration function, with FAO, UNHCR, UN Women, UNCDF, UNV, UNEP and DPA/DPPO, and facilitated by the Presencing Institute, an independent non-profit incubated at MIT.
Moderated by Laurel Patterson, Head, UNDP SDG Integration Team, this event will showcase learning insights on systems transformation through the experience of the UN Action Learning Lab and explore implications for its application in development contexts.
- Opening remarks:
- Haoliang Xu, UNDP Assistant Administrator and Director of Bureau for Policy and Programme Support
- Mariam Kakkar, Head, UNHCR Global Learning and Development Center
- Karuna Kumar, Strategic Planning and Innovation Specialist, UNDP Bangkok Regional Hub, and Lab participant
- Otto Scharmer, Senior Lecturer, MIT, and Founding Chair, Presencing Institute
- Nicole Anand, Lucas Teixeira Vaqueiro, Julia Wieslawa Szagdaj, Sudeepti Rachakonda, Learning Team, Parsons School of Design at The New School
Connection details and session materials
To view the presentation slides see, click here: https://bit.ly/HLPFslidesSDGi.
Please find the video recording below (or see the comments section).