Learn more and join the course at here.
This self-paced online course is jointly designed by the UN Development Coordination Office (UNDCO) and the UN System Staff College (UNSSC) to equip participants with an in-depth understanding of the UNSDCF as a centrepiece of UN development system reform. It will enable reflection on how to clearly articulate the UN development system’s collective response to support countries in their pathways towards meeting the Sustainable Development Goals. Embodying the spirit of partnerships that are at the core of the 2030 Agenda, it aims to help turn our collective promise to leave no one behind into tangible action for people on the ground.
- Lesson 1: Setting the Stage
- Lesson 2: Planning, Roadmap, and Common Country Analysis (CCA)
- Lesson 3: UNSDCF Design and Development
- Lesson 4: Preparing for Implementation: UNCT Configuration, UNSDCF Signature, and Funding Framework
- Lesson 5: Implementation, Monitoring, Learning and Evaluation
UN staff involved in the design and implementation of UN Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework: Resident Coordinators, RC Office staff, UN country team members, Regional Peer Support Groups members, UNSDG (HQ, regional and country office level) staff, members of results groups, and UN programme and policy personnel at large.
This online course is free and self-paced, currently open until 31 December 2022.
Please log in or sign up to comment.