The UNDP Regional Bureau for Asia Pacific– RBAP is looking to hire a Gender Specialist and Gender Seal for RBAP Coordinator to provide critical support to the BPPS/Gender Team. The consultant will be under the direct supervision of the Gender Seal Programme Coordinator with matrixed reporting to the Asia-Pacific Gender Advisor based in the Bangkok Regional Hub.
Application Deadline: 24 June 2021 (Midnight New York, USA)
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate the implementation of the Gender Equality Seal in country offices in RBAP with the Bangkok Regional Hub, by ensuring the gender equality seal standards and certification steps.
• Coordinate and liaise with the Bangkok Regional Hub and the participating RBAP COs across all Gender Seal steps, including induction, baseline assessments, improvement period, reporting, and certification process.
• Implement tailored support service lines and support packages including the coordination and deployment of experts to support RBAP COs, based on Gender Equality Seal assessment results and in alignment with the Gender Equality Seal global proramme.
• Roll out and implement the gender seal learning package, including online coaching and mentoring for groups tasked with gender mainstreaming responsibilities, and facilitating workshops and discussions on relevant topics.
• Support the implementation of the Gender Equality Seal global programme.
For more information and to submit an application, please click here.