Welcome to Tadamon Crowdfunding Academy!
Tadamon Crowdfunding Academy is an interactive training program that empowers and builds capacities of organizations to gain the necessary knowledge and skills on how to prepare and run a successful crowdfunding campaign.
The program is intended for civil society organizations that want to start, expand, or rebuild their businesses using online tools and innovative methodologies. Through interactive modules and tools, organizations will learn how to create elements of crowdfunding campaigns so that in the end, they will be able to launch their crowdfunding campaign. Organizations will have a chance to work with top crowdfunding experts from around the world who will offer guidance and feedback.
By the end of this course, organizations would have developed elements such as communication strategy, visual and textual elements, rewards, etc which will enable them to launch their crowdfunding campaign.
How will I benefit from this course?
You will get:
- Access to 12 online mandatory training modules and one additional module with 5 videos
- Access to additional offline learning opportunities
- Access to exclusive educational crowdfunding materials
- Opportunity to work with experienced mentors from different crowdfunding platforms, business sectors, and NGOs
- Mentorship and guidance during the preparation and implementation of the crowdfunding campaign
- Connection with international crowdfunding platforms
- Certificate of completion of the online training program
How long will it take?
Each module includes a 10 minute recorded video, presentations, a short quiz and additional
Will I get a certificate at the end?
Yes - you will be able to download a certificate once you will have completed all of the
modules of the programme.
Are there any additional learning opportunities?
Yes - but they depend on your country. In some countries free offline courses will be provided, in other countries you’ll get access to live online meetings with mentors.
Tadamon Crowdfunding Academy Modules
This series of recorded videos will help you to better understand how to produce textual and
visual materials, how to target the right audience, how to prepare and implement a communication strategy, and how to get the funds for your project idea.