Engaging the private sector for enhanced migrants’ socio-economic (re)integration
18 May 2022, 8:30–9:30 New York / 14:30 – 15:30 Geneva, Virtual
We are pleased to invite you to the side event on private sector engagement. Register here.
This side event is organized in the margins of the IMRF. It aims to take stock of lessons learnt from existing initiatives engaging the private sector for enhanced migrants’ socio-economic (re)integration and lay the ground for further interventions. The side event will cover concrete examples and lessons learnt of private sector engagement for the integration of immigrants and the reintegration of returnees, bring different stakeholders together and encourage a discussion on how current approaches could be replicated, improved or expanded.
Ms. Dima Al-Khatib, UNDP Resident Representative, Republic of Moldova
· Mr. Gary Slaiman, Counsel to Morgan Lewis & Bockious, Member of the Executive Committee of the Business Advisory Group on Migration and Corporate Outreach Advisor to Talent Beyond Boundaries, United States
· Ms. Estrella Mai Dizon-Anonuevo, Executive Director, Global Academy on Migration and Development and Chairperson, Atikha Overseas Workers and Communities Initiatives Inc., Philippines
· Mr. Robinson Sathekge, Sub-Unit Head Migration, City of Johannesburg, South Africa
· Ms. Jihen Zgouli, Responsible Marketing, Maghrebia, Tunisia
· Mr. Rodrigo Terán, President of the Mexicali Chapter of the National Chamber of the Restaurant and Seasoned Food Industry (CANIRAC), Mexico
Please log in or sign up to comment.