Welcome to the Discussion Room for MHPSS in Latin America and the Caribbean
This room aims to facilitate the sharing of experiences, lessons learned, and good practices on integrating MHPSS into peacebuilding in the Latin American and Caribbean region.
The room is open for any input you may want to share but to start the conversation it has been framed around two main themes with guiding questions. You can respond to one/more/none of these in your contributions, but please indicate on which of the themes/questions below you are sharing your insights. Kindly note that content translation is available on the top-right corner of the page, where you can choose among 100+ languages.
In your responses, please introduce yourself and tell us whether you have a self-care regime or whether your organization provides staff care to ensure your wellbeing.
We propose the following guiding questions:
Theme 1: Your experiences
- How do you/your projects integrate/partner/collaborate with the other field?
- What have been your successes and/or challenges in linking your work with the other field?
- What context/regionally specific elements are you considering and including in your programming on linking MHPSS and Peacebuilding?
Theme 2: Enhancing integration
- What resources would your organization need to be better able to work in a way that integrates MHPSS into peacebuilding?
- What are the regional and/or cultural considerations that need to be kept in mind when integrating MHPSS into peacebuilding?
- What recommendations would you like to make to UNDP regarding the integration of MHPSS into peacebuilding?
Disclaimer: Please note that the room will be open from 11 October to 9 November 2021. Access of UNDP externals to the rooms is based on pre-registration only.