Peace Operations and Peacebuilding Course - Geneva Centre for Security Policy
- When: 26 February - 10 March 2023
- Application deadline: 30 November 2022
- Cost: This course is sponsored by the Government of Switzerland. Selected participants will only need to cover the cost of their travel to the course venue in Stans, medical coverage and visa.
The GCSP in cooperation with the Swiss Armed Forces, Swisspeace and on behalf of the Swiss Federal Department for Foreign Affairs (FDFA) offers a 2-week course on peacebuilding for the Swiss FDFA Expert Pool and selected international participants.
The course is aimed at members of the Swiss Expert Pool and international participants with up to 5 years of peacebuilding experience, either civilian or military. You will learn:
- Deepen your knowledge and analytical skills as you understand the interlinked challenges of peace and security within the peacebuilding environment
- Enhance your capacity to prepare and design effective peacebuilding projects and initiatives
- Develop skills for your work in peacebuilding missions either as secondees to multilateral organisations or as an implementer of bilateral projects
- Expand cross-cultural understandings and instill a greater awareness of diversity and gender considerations
Apply at: https://www.gcsp.ch/courses/swiss-peacebuilding-training-course-sptc-2023
Please log in or sign up to comment.