Contribute to Digital X, a Partnerships for Scale Programme designed by the Chief Digital Office (CDO) to find, match, and scale proven and innovative digital solutions around the world.
Applications are open until 31 May 2022 for proven digital solutions that respond to the following UNDP Global Challenges:
- Climate: How might we use #tech4good to accelerate nature, climate, and energy solutions?
- Women Economic Catalyst: How might we use #tech4good to include more women in the digital economy?
- Health: How might we use #tech4good to build back better health systems and services?
- Crisis Response: How might we use #tech4good to support vulnerable populations in times of crises?
- Inclusive Growth: How might we use #tech4good to reduce multidimensional poverty and create pathways toward prosperity for all?
All challenges were developed together with the Global Policy Network (GPN) and Regional Bureaux to make sure that the solutions Digital X is looking for are demand-driven and need-based. You can explore the full list of challenges here.
Selected applicants will be featured in a Digital X Solutions Catalogue, which will be used for developing longer-term projects and funding support of USD 50,000-100,000 through the global network of UNDP Country Offices.
Digital X is split into two key phases:
- Phase 1 (now until 31 May 2022): Global call for applications looking for proven digital solutions to be featured in the Digital X Solutions Catalogue.
- Phase 2 (begins 1 June 2022): Matchmaking, proposal development, funding, and implementation of projects jointly with Country Offices.
Important: If you’d like for your digital solution to have funding opportunities through Digital X, you must apply during Phase 1 to get your solution listed in the Digital X Solutions Catalogue.
To help amplify the message and ensure that as many applicants as possible respond to the challenges, please share widely among your partners and networks. Click for the media kit, read up on the dedicated website, and browse the FAQ. Any questions can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.