WFP is launching an online consultation to gather inputs from WFP staff worldwide on essential themes around WFP’s new Strategic Plan (2022-2026) This is an opportunity to spark dialogue around WFP’s priorities and strategic direction for the next five years.
The online consultation is open to all WFP staff from 3 - 23 May.
There are eight discussion rooms around 6 main areas of work, identified as ‘change pathways,’ as well as crucial cross-cutting elements:
- Meeting urgent food, nutrition and essential needs.
- Addressing structural vulnerabilities and building human capital.
- Improving livelihoods and risk management.
- Strengthening institutional capacity and systems.
- Providing augmented services and advisory solutions (mandated and on-demand).
- Contributing to global advocacy and partnerships.
- Humanitarian principles, conflict sensitivity and contribution to peace, inclusion, protection and AAP.
- Innovation and digitalization.
- Nutrition Integration
Choose the theme(s) you feel eager to contribute to and let us know what your views are. We encourage you to take a look at the Context Analysis and the WFP Theory of Change, which are key steps towards the development of WFP’s new Strategic Plan for 2022-2026.
This consultation is open to WFP staff worldwide.
It is essential for us to hear from you on concrete ways to accelerate the achievement of WFP’s goals and common approaches on how to tackle key global challenges.
After this consultation is closed on 23 May, key insights will be shared in a synthesis document that will be available on this platform.
Learn how to engage and add your voice to this consultation!