Warm Welcome to the
Funding Windows Advisory Group!
This private group page is a space for Funding Windows Advisory Group members to discuss and network. At the same time, it is a repository where members can browse information related to the UNDP Funding Windows and its Advisory Group.
- Funding Windows TORs
- Funding Windows Annual Reports: 2022 Report, 2021 Report, 2020 Report
- Funding Windows 2022 Pitch Brochure
- Funding Windows Advisory Group TOR
- Resources of Previous Advisory Group Meetings: 2022 meeting, 2021 meeting, 2020 meeting
What is UNDP Funding Window?
- Poverty and Inequality
- Governance, Peacebuilding, Crisis and Resilience
- Nature, Climate and Energy
- Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment
The Funding Windows pooled resources are allocated as catalytic investments to respond to emerging development priorities and bolster integrated action within the UN system. These funds enable UNDP to pilot, scale up and accelerate initiatives and respond with agility and innovation to the greatest needs. Decisions are driven by global strategic direction, regional priorities, country demand and are accompanied by technical and policy experts from across the organization.
UNDP is deepening its partnerships with committed Funding Window partners, while stepping up institutional efforts to expand and diversify the pool of contributing partners.
Funding Windows Advisory Group
The Advisory Group of Funding Windows provides overall strategic guidance on Funding Windows performance, visibility, resource mobilization and partnership strategies.
The Funding Windows rely on the substantive engagement of partners to deliver in key programming areas. The Advisory Group:
- Provides strategic direction to the Funding Windows and guidance on performance, visibility, resource mobilization and partnership strategies.
- Advances donor engagement in policy dialogues on key themes related to the Funding Windows and the Strategic Plan.
- Will be consulted and may provide recommendations on, for example, on how the Funding Windows are contributing to the delivery of integrated, catalytic, accelerated, scalable development results.
Meetings of the Advisory Group take place at least annually, or more often if requested, and organised by the Funding Windows Manager in collaboration with UNDP Bureau of External Relations and Advocacy (BERA).
Connect with Us
For substantive and technical discussions around four windows, visit Funding Windows Technical Engagement Group.
For Funding Windows impacts and stories, download Funding Windows 2022 Report.
Visit Funding Windows Portal for contributions, allocations and details.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org